Monday, September 27, 2010

Have u realize hw funny is the word "pancakes" or like "rootbeer" or like "Hard Rock"?
Think about it pan-cake(its cake made in a pan) and root beer?who comes up with root beer?!!
 It sounds pretty nasty honestly.Hard rock is clever and simple.Rocks are hard and not so soft so Hard Rock
See why can't I think of something short & catchy like that?I have trouble just thinking of what my email address shld be that's why I have such a original/unique one carrie_choo@hotmail.com =.= ughh.
So just nw I got a suprise from my worst enemy.THAT THING which hates water(which I think is complete bullshit because I always see my neighbour shampooing his smelly cat)& is of no use.Its not like its gonna "meow" if burglars break in.Even if it did,what difference will that make?Basically,I was using my Ipad in my mum's room sitting near the window,and I was so engrossed in looking at the latest pictures of the Kaulitz Twins for Vogue,Italy that when I  turn to my right.There it was sitting there and staring at me AND MY IPAD.evil slut.It prolly climbed in through the window.I screamed like there was no tommorrow ... What else do u expect me to do?FML....

No comments:

Post a Comment