Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oompa Loompas



Today Shalinee and I had this conversation about Oompa Loompas
& GUESS WHAT,I had a dream about the ugly ass deform thing just now when I took a nap.FML
and come to a realisation, Its just an UGLY ASS FACE of ONE man cloned into millions of little uniform workers for Willy Wonka in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory.I mean look at it,He is NOT VERY PRETTY.
I bet this guy who let the HollyWood Producers clone his "UNIQUE" looking face is A MILLIONAIRE! smart like dawgg.but then again I pity his kids (if he has any)
imagine...
"HOMG,look at the OOMPA LOOMPA,ITS HIDEOUS!" "Its my DAD =.=" (bahahahhaa)

Moving on,
Yesterday was pretty eventful,I rescued a meerkat/civit cat/TIMON (u knw like PUMBA'S BESTFRIEND).
Okay not like I actually RESCUED it but anyways my friends ann,reshmin and keishia found the wild animal lying half dead on the roadside in the parking lot.Basically,the poor thing had broke its 2 legs and has fresh wounds that alread being infested by flies.So we decided to call some wildlife association to seek some assistance but guess what the USELESS MOTHERFUCKERS WHO CALLS THEMSELVES ANIMAL LOVERS were of NO USE. SPCA,PERHILITAN,WWF,ZOONEGARA.(USELESS)
This was the conversation..
Idiot:"yes can I help you?"
me:"yeh,we're in Help College in Damansara,and there's a meerkat/civit cat lying half dead on the carpark,i think its legs are broken and it's wounded.can you send someone over to deal with it?"
Idiot:"sorry miss,but currently we have no workers/transport there all of them went to pray"
me:"SO WHAT DO U PROPOSE FOR ME TO DO?It might carry some disease"
Idiot:"Do you have a box ah?,can u try lifting and putting it into the box"
me:"WHATT?!it might have RABBIES!!"

(It attacked my friend Aaron as he tried to feed it some water,FIESTY much.He was just being nice)

OMG,this people are such idiots,at the end we called Fire Department and they sent someone over.Ann and the rest was there to see to the matter,I went for TOM YAM with Hazel. Honestly I'm not much of a CRAZY ANIMAL LOVER,but people sometimes are just so idiotic to have the cheek to not bother.So I know you guys are probably "this girl's life is pretty dam sad that she has to go and rescue wild life" Fck Off.
but it gets better dont worry :)

I had my first driving class yesterday!Half of my friends were like "Omg finally =.=".I procastinated.I was not keen on driving.Pity the other road users, their lifes would end early.but I was pretty good okay, my instructor took me on the Seremban Highway on my first lesson.Manual car dam tiring! My left leg was sore from just stepping on the clutch in the jam.FML.Then later that night,Jewish picked me up and we went to subang to have dinner with Shamani & Joanne. Then Yue Vern & Gomez joined us at AC along with Johnathan.When gomez and yuevern came to our table in AC ,shamani goes "I expected Gomez to be an INDIAN" me"He IS INDIAN" shamani "Oh I expected the black type" Haha.For those who don't already know Darren's name now is officialy Darren Gomez THAMBIMUTHU.(lmfao).So Shamani and Jewish ordered Nasi Goreng(its Fried Rice.Translation for you, Raya if your reading this I don't know what you call Fried rice in Maldives so yeah,haha) with fried egg. and the Pricess Shamani couldn't eat the egg because it was cracked and fried in a different style then she normally have hers so we called the guy  back and he "HAPPILY" with a big grin on his face said "Yeh sure,no problem i'll change it for you :D".He probably spat in her food.hahaha. I actually wonder what the waiters actually do when the customer is really bitchy and really demanding. like "I want my egg sunny side up and not so cooked in the middle ,or I don't like crust and please make sure all the cucumbers are taken out but replaced them with pickels" SCREW U.

Oh & after mamak with the boys, Jewish & Darren made me drive back to my house
with them in the car.I was like " NO.I'm not driving " "Ok,then we're gonna drop u in the dark place after your house where Emica started crying(Note that my house is located in a new area in Bukit Jalil which cannot be found on GPS & where Pizza Hut/MCD refuse to deliver but STILL ITS NOT THAT ULU) so yeah I drove back & my friends are all so dam "supportive" when it comes to me driving..
Darren: "Carrie's driving?!!I wanna go. I'm PREPARED to DIE"
Shamani tweeted "k citizens of KL you are safe!For now! CarrieLiYenxoxo will be driving laterr!Get home now while you still can!HAHAHA"
=.=
good friends I have.
I got home safely around 1.30 am. and Dad came back around 2 am and He sees me online I thought he was going to ask "WHERE DID YOU GO(because he called earlier and asked me to stay away from the DARK PLACES,WTF right. WHERE IS NOT DARK YOU TELL ME =.= He probably will ask me to carry tochlight/pepperspray soon) but he said 

"ey girl,you said you were constipated that day right, when did u shit last? " 
"errrrrr I dono??!!!"
"GO DRINK ENO or EAT BANANA" *SLAMSDOOR* omg =.=
my life is interesting,NO? :)
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment