Wednesday, September 15, 2010

















I dont need no Parachute if I got you.

So I self-declared holiday after hari raya for 2 days:),it was for a GOOD REASON, shopping.
The father decided he wanted to go to Penang/Thailand for the weekend.
It was a sucessful shopping trip.
Bought 6pairs of shoes.2 vest.1 highwaisted shorts.2 bags.
As if boring college class is better than that,
(every college class especially Econs,is like I swallowed 10 sleeping pills and trying to stay awake)
Thailand was fun.
Dad and I played 'Guess the TRANNY' game.

dad:"you think thats an Ah Gua?"
me:"Dono, GO CHECK"
dad:'*whistles*excuse me"
*Tall,muscular,lenghty 'CHIQ" with massive/hard as rock boobs walks up to us*
"YESSSS??*deepest mafucking voice eveer*
dad:"ohhh how much this drink?"
me:=.= NO SHIT SHERLOCK.
(this is the conversation we have everytime we pass by a store)

so one night in the Hotel room there,
my sisters was asleep and my parents went for massage.I was  technically"ALONE" in the room,
you know when your alone u tend to FREAK yourself out more.
I was thinking "omg what if there's something hereeeee...*
then Placebo's-Running up that Hill played.
(its FCUKING DEMONIC!GO DOWNLOAD it,satanic voices at the background)
all I could do is cling on to my bb and stare at the Love of my life's picture.
BILL KAULITZ(and yes for those who the dont know he is the metrosexual sexy beast from that gay band Tokio Hotel that u dicks are jealous/secretly hate because he gets more whores that you guys will ever will in a lifetime and yes he is prettier than most woman)
(he was gorgeous and everything but I didnt think of doing him or anything cause I was shitscared)
I thought of praying but then I was in a Foreign country.THAI-MA-FACKING-LAND.FML.
cant pray in THAI.ghost wont understand.
thank god Automatisch(German version of AUTOMATIC) played.
that saved me.like LITERALLY.
Sometimes I shouldnt think that much.

Like just now.
I have REALLY long hair.
so went I take a shower,and shampoo my hair.
I usually tilt my head to the front and rinse of the shampoo.
I hope ya'll get what Im saving.
Then suddenly I thought what if I open my eyes
and look up,there's a pontianak hanging from the ceiling.
FML....


















This loooks way prettier than Vanilla Twilight,Adam Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment